To leave a comment click on the post title.

October 13, 2008

Pita Pizzas

*From Sheri at FYM

I buy the whole grain Pita Bread and slice the edges so I have two flat Pitas. This is my crust! These are so simple and the kids have fun making their own pizza.
I feel like I am cheating when I eat this!

My favorite is Spinach Alfredo
2-3 Tablespoons of Alfredo Sauce on the crust
Top with Clean Spinach
Mushrooms
Oninons
Tomatos
Onion powder & Garlic Powder to your liking
Cheese

Bake at 400 degrees for about 8-10 mins (when they look bubbly)Enjoy!

You can do this the traditional way!
2-3 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce on crust
Turkey Pepperoni
CheeseThese are great for lunch or dinner.

You can even make this for breakfast by using eggs
2-3 Tablespoons of Alfredo
Scrambled Eggs
Green onions
1 piece of bacon,
ChoppedCheese (cheddar and mozarella)

I made this for my family when they came to visit! They loved them!You can use anything you like its up to you. Ham and Pineapple!

No comments: