To leave a comment click on the post title.

March 15, 2010

Lemon Pepper Crock Pot Chicken and Rice

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can (10 1/2 oz.) cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cucp water
Lemon Pepper marinade

Marinate chicken in lemon pepper (I use Lawry's) for at least 30 minutes.
Place chicken in crock pot

In a seperate bowl mix cream of chicken soup, milk, and water.
Pour over chicken.
If the chicken isn't covered, add more water and/or milk.
Cook on low heat for 6 hours.

Cook rice
When chicken is done cooking remove from crock pot.
(I shred my chicken, but you can leave it whole if you'd like)
Pour sauce from crockpot into a pot.
Mix a very small amount of cornstarch with water and add to sauce.
Bring to a boil.
This will thicken sauce. Continue this until sauce is as thick as you like it.
(I add my shredded chicken to the sauce at this point).

Serve over hot white rice.

No comments: